Photos..i guess they all are good enough to tell the story. However, a short advice or shall i say sharing of experience to those who are planning to visit USS..
1. If you are on budget, do visit Universal Studio Singapore on weekday.
2. Bring some bekalan makanan from Malaysia and put it in a backpack.
3.If you are planning to visit USS ONLY, than better stay at Johor Bahru and take the bus transfer to Spore..i would recommend Kozi Hotel at Danga Bay. Cheap and it came with good service too. You may ask them to buy the USS ticket as well as the bus transfer. It costs me RM830 for the tix and bus transfer and RM216 for the hotel stay-2 days 1 night.
4. In the USS, most of the toilets has no water in the loo itself except one. Do go straight right to the end of the toilet (at any venue) and look for the room with the stairs signage. That is the only toilet with water and definitely a must for the Muslims.
5. Make sure you buy the souvenirs earlier rather than wait until you come out from the place. If not, you'll end-up buying nothing.
6. The surau is too small. Maybe you'll need to bring your own prayer suit and mat and pray somewhere outside the building. Somehow, it's practical for the muslimin and for the muslimat, it's up to you weather to wait or pray at the corner. There's nothing harm doing so.
For more photos, visit my Facebook ok..c yaa..